So after work Friday I decided to make a trip to Tuscaloosa to pick up a much needed check and get a few more things from my apartment. It was supposed to be an uneventful weekend and I planned on being back in Memphis Sunday night. But around three Sunday afternoon I was hit with a case of what I believe to be food poisoning. (I think from a sausage biscuit from Burger King...) So needless to say I was in no shape to drive the 200 miles back to Memphis. I emailed my boss and texted a few coworkers to let them know where I would be and asked them to take good notes on our first day of Re-ED training. This afternoon, I received a text today from a friend in class to check up on me and when I asked how training was going her response was, "'Shut the fuck up' and 'You're a stupid bitch' are actual slides in the presentation, so that's promising!" Needless to say I can't wait to get to class tomorrow to see just how that fits into our training. We start working full time at our centers Wednesday afternoon, so let the countdown begin! I will be sure to make tomorrow's post a full update of everything I missed today.
Thanks to everyone who has been keeping up with my posts! Please feel free to share them with anyone who might be interested. And if you have any questions, ask away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment